Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to my newest project - a meeting place, an epicenter of my passions, projects, purchases and people along with peeks inside my home and heart!


Here on Eve Of Joy, I hope share the things I love, what I'm passionate about and what brings me inspiration.  Here you will find my latest DIY projects and crafts, helpful reviews, my etsy goodies, and perhaps even a few surprises!  I hope you find something interesting, maybe learn something new, be inspired, but most of all, enJOY!

While I'm getting things going, I hope you'll take a moment to keep in touch and show your support by:

  • Following this blog.  Just click the "subscribe" button in the right sidebar.
  • Liking my Facebook page. 
  • Sharing what you see here with others! 

Thank you so much and I look forward to sharing with you!